- I’m thankful for my life and my family and everything God has lead me through. I wouldn’t exchange my heartache and pain for anything in the world. It’s made me who I am.
- I’m thankful for my Pack of friends. They mean more to me than they could ever know.
- I’m thankful for tea, and therefore my Ashes. Tea and Ashley are one and the same in my mind XD I’m thankful that we’ve grown closer over this year. Words can’t even describe that girl. I love you, Ashley.
- I’m thankful that I ‘officially’ finished my first Nano novel this year. Last year my nano was finished at 28k and I learned a lot about writing. But this year I reached that 50k and I learned even more.
- I’m thankful for my crafting and the talents and creativity God has given me.
- I’m thankful for Vandi and Jamie, my baby friends. An Unni couldn’t be more grateful than I am for those girls. You mean so much to me, you have no idea <3
- I’m thankful for my Cait and again, this year that I’ve gotten to know her better. Who knew two someones from opposite sides of the globe could click as well as we do. I’m so excited to see where our friendship will take us. I love you, Cakeboo.
- I’m thankful for Lody//Arielle(your dual names mess me up so bad, ugh). I’m thankful that this Unni can have an Unni like her. I’m so grateful for her subtle ways that she looks out for my mental and emotional well being. You’re amazing, Lodyface.
- I’m thankful for my best friend Elizabeth. God has used her in my life to help me grow and heal in ways I can’t express. You’re so wonderful and one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever met, Lizzie.
- And, strangely, I’m thankful for Twitter and how effortless it is to drop a kind or encouraging comment to someone you don’t know from anyone else in the world. We need more random acts of kindness.
Happy Thanksgiving, people.