It’s amazing how productive you can be when you stick to a schedule. It is 10:17 right now and I am going to write this blog post and then go read other blogs until 11:00. (I was suppose to start my blogging hour at 10:00 but I was braiding my hair into a fishtail brain. Excusable excuse.)
Anyway, Beautiful People. I was torn between pestering Blaine or Seya this month, but Blaine won because I need to get to know her better. She’s from my WIP Broken Wing//Something to Focus On.
Bloggers responsible for the Beautiful People meme: Cait and Sky. Go stalk their blogs. Join the madness. Blame them.
(Not really, but definitely go stalk them. Bloggers like being stalked. Trust me, I am one.)
SO. Blaine Thomas(whoo hoo I gave her a last name yesterday when I was writing and realized she didn’t have any names over than Blaine. So I stuck the name ‘Thomas’ on her because it was the first that came to mind.)
Isn’t she beautiful? (Well duh she has to be to be on this meme. But she is gorgeous anyway. Poor bby.)
Disclaimer: the main reason I chose Blaine is because I have no CLUE what the answers to some of these questions are. So I’m going to learn about her right along with you.
1) What does your character regret the most in their life?
Accepting the job offer to work in the laboratory.
2) What is your character’s happiest memory? Most sorrowful memory?
Happiest: (is it bad that I’ve been wracking my brain and I can’t even think up a happy moment to give her since she doesn’t already have one?) Saddest: The day she discovered she was going blind.
3) What majorly gets on your character’s nerves?
I wouldn’t say it gets on her nerves… or maybe that should be, her nerves… but anyway. She thinks that her blindness makes her an annoyance to other people and she hates that there’s nothing she can do about it.
4) Do they act differently when they’re around people as opposed to being alone? If so, how?
Yes, I think so. When she’s alone she’s definitely more of her real self but when other people are around she pulls inside of herself(a form of self defense, I guess.)
5) What are their beliefs and superstitions? (Examples: their religion or lack of one, conspiracy theories, throwing salt, fear of black cats.)
I don’t think she’s superstitious… I do think she has a very strong belief in God though.
6) What are their catchphrases, or things they say frequently?
She doesn’t really have catchphrases or anything like that… she’s a bit on the quiet side already so I guess she doesn’t talk enough to have anything she says frequently.
7) Would they be more prone to facing fears or running from them?
Both… depending on what the fear or the situation was.
8) Do they have a good self image?
She doesn’t have a BAD self image… but I don’t think she has a good one either.
9) Do they turn to people when they’re upset, or do they isolate themselves?
She doesn’t really trust people enough to turn to them for comfort or support but nor does she isolate herself. She just buries it until she’s alone and can cry it out.
10) If they were standing next to you would it make you laugh or cry?
Both and then hug her and apologize for all the things I have and will make her go through XD