Okay, soooo… I got tagged in this while I was in CA and I started to write it there but never finished. ANYWHO, yeah, I got tagged in the Liebster again. This is, what, the third time? Or just the second time? I guess people think I’m very tag worthy. I got tagged in ANOTHER tag too, but at least I hadn’t been tagged in it before. (I said the word ‘tagged’ four times in that paragraph and it’s bugging me greatly.)
Rules and Regulations:
- Thank the person who nominated (and link back to their blog/post)
- List 11 (random?) facts about yourself
- Answer all 11 questions asked by blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 9 bloggers who have around 200 or less followers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know about the nomination
1) Thank you Jaime for tagging me! I’m not complaining at ALL about being tagged again… I’m just surprised every time I get tagged. I think this is my third time. And thank you for commenting on my blog!
2) Le questions. I hate this part people, because I don’t know anything about myself.
- I had seven facts all picked out and ready to go but I can’t use them all now and bleh.
- I finished my book Dementophobia in the Las Vegas airport and I’m trying to fix it so I will finish Illuminata in the Denver airport on my way home to North Carolina. (I wrote this fact way back two weeks ago when I started this post and I did NOT finish Illum on Saturday while I was flying, but I am to finish it this week.)
- I make really good Salisbury Steak and homemade enchiladas.
- I FINALLY SAW THE WINTER SOLDIER. (I saw it… a week and a half ago.) SO. MUCH. FEELS. AND BUCKY. AND CAP. ANDANDAND GBRIOGHKERIOGHRIOGWHOERITGH
- I acquired a smartphone while in CA and her name is Iko. She are blue.
- I got this ADORABLE double-breasted sweater from my friend and I am in love with it. I’m tempted to put it on and take pictures XD
- I’m not going to college.
- I’m trying to find babysitting and housecleaning and petsitting clients because I need to work cuz I need income and YAY!! I’m scheduled to pet sit our neighbor’s dog tomorrow through Saturday AND I have a phone interview set up for 5:00 tonight for a housecleaning position. I’m so happy.
- I can dutch braid my hair(inside out french braid). And I know how to do two dutch braids and I love it.
- I can’t math.
- LE LAST FACT: I’m making the decorations for my brother’s wedding in October. Excitedness.
YAY I got through eleven facts about myself without cheating(I think?). NEXT.
3) Answer the eleven questions from the previous blogger.
1. What’s your favorite kind of storm?
2. What’s one thing most people think is ugly that you find beautiful?
Not sure how many people actually think this is ugly, but I am fascinated by people with disabilities. Blind or deaf people, mentally challenged people; I love them and I think they are so beautiful.
3. What was the last good book you read?
I haven’t finished a book since April-ish time frame and I can’t even remember what is was… Goodreads to the rescue! Brb, lemme go look XD I’m gonna go with Cress. I’ve read a few books since then but I wouldn’t label them as ITALICIZED GOOD good. So we’ll go with Cress.
4. What are on your bedroom walls? (decorations, design, posters, etc.)
White board, clock, ribbon board, calender, Christmas lights, pictures of guns(GATHP), my Baptismal certification and my baby dedication certification. Two ribbons I won from being on our church Bible Quiz team in California. And push-pins from the other string of Christmas lights that I had that died and I haven’t taken the push-pins down yet.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world but only that one place, where would you go? (Bonus: Why?)
Travel as in… visit? Or travel as in stay there forever? If just for a visit, I would sat The British Isles because I can’t say Scotland AND Ireland. As in, stay forever? I don’t know. Wherever I consider my heima to be, I suppose.
6. Would you rather go underwater in a submarine or go into outer space in a spaceship?
Underwater in a submarine. I think the ocean is more fascinating than space.
7. Do you like to talk to tomatoes?
No. I hate Veggie Tales.
8. Who is your favorite youtuber?
Bored Shorts TV.
9. What is one fictional character you relate to? (aka: who’s your fictional character twin?)
Ack, this is hard question. The only character I can think of is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I hope that counts XD
10. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? (Bonus: least favorite?)
I haven’t seen that many book-to-movie adaptions so Imma go with the Lord of the Rings Trilogy as my favorite and The Hobbit as my least favorite.
11. Do you like dragons?
I drew this. Does that answer your question?
4) Nominate nine bloggers who have 200 followers or less. I know I’ve done this a few times before but it’s hard for me to find 9 bloggers with under 200 followers, so I’m going to tag anyone who reads this and qualifies. You can do it if you want. Or if you don’t want. You have to do it. (Okay, you don’t HAVE to…)
5) Now for my eleven questions.
- What is the worst book you have ever read?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Have any phobias?
- Something random that you hate with all your guts.
- Something that you love with every fiber of your body.
- Least favorite animal?
- What’s your favorite blog to stalk?
- Material item that would break your heart if you lost it.
- What’s something/someone that never fails to make you laugh when you are sad or angry?
- Tell us a life lesson you have learned recently.
- Do you like tacos?