Anna tagged me in the Sunflower Award a while ago but it’s been around the blogosphere and Deborah tagged me in it again. The questions are different this time though, so I don’t mind, and I do LOVE doing blog tags. So here goes.
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
I just diiiiiiiiid 11 facts about myself! Gah. I suppose to won’t kill me to come up with 11 more, even if it takes me all day.
- It took my eighteen years to figure out how to french braid my hair, and even then, I can only do the inside out version XD
- I don’t like candy that’s made out of pure, 100% sugar. If I’m going to have a sweet I’d rather it be chocolate or ice cream or something.
- This morning when Mama told me the library had FINALLY gotten Insurgent held for me, I screamed and jumped up and down. I requested it at beginning of FEBRUARY.
- I drew a quilt pattern and am now making a quilt from it.
- I think about things in my sleep, and I’m not talking about dreaming. When my mind is focused on something, I will have a vague idea floating around in my head all night while I’m asleep.
- I love pistachios. I have a large bag on the table beside my desk.
- I know how to darn socks.
- One of my wisdom teeth was impacted and I had to have a procedure to get it taken out.
- After that procedure we discovered that Vicodin makes me throw up.
- That was the first and so far only time in my life I have passed out.
- My longest hairs are twenty inches long. (Yes, I did just measure my hair with a measuring tape.)
1. What’s the last sentence you wrote in a story? The fact that he hadn’t said anything and had gone beyond the first taste spoke volumes more than he could have said. (Imma be evil and not even explain anything about that sentence XD)
2. What was the last movie you watched? Captain America, the First Avenger.
3. Do you have a favorite quote? I probably unknowingly quote Shakespeare a lot. I quote Mirriam’s characters sometimes. The only specific one I can think of is, “That, that I like” from her NaNo Disconnect.
4. Favorite food? Food.
5. Have you ever seen a shooting star? I *THINK* I have but I’m not sure.
6. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three books, which would you bring? How can you even ask this question. My Bible, obviously. Then probably two VERY large, VERY small print books that I’ve never read before. My giant Sherlock Holmes volume and my complete Shakespeare collection come to mind.
7. In real life, which appeals to you more: futuristic, modern, or old-fashioned? I would say old-fashioned, but my laptop is modern and my friends live in it, so it’s a hard choice XD def not futuristic though.
8. In fiction, which appeals to you more: futuristic, modern, or old-fashioned(other worlds count)? Old fashioned-slash-fantasy, since a lot of times they go almost hand in hand.
9. What’s the strangest thing hanging on your wall in your room? Hmm… you tell me. I have a very long string of burned out Christmas lights that I haven’t taken down. A large(read: huge) piece of paper taped onto my closet door that I write random stuff on. I also have a piece of note paper taped to the closet door beneath it that says, “I affect you. My effect is obvious.”
10. What’s your favorite bird? Bird? Never really thought of it… I like little brown adorable bird-things, and eagles.
11. Robin Hood or King Arthur? DEBORAH FOR REAL. I HAVE TO CHOSE ONE??? Gaaaahhh… Robin Hood.
Since I just tagged a bunch of people the other day, then Imma just tag YOU. Yes, you, the one reading this. You, the one I’m very creepily staring at through my computer. You, the reader I have who has never commented, or maybe has, and maybe doesn’t even have a blog. (If you don’t have a blog… DO THIS ANYWAY. Nooooo, you don’t have to. I won’t be mean like that.) Anywho, you are tagged. It is up to you to decide what to do with this tag. I hope you do it justice, and not dishonor. Farewell.