So a lot of bloggers and writers are posting their writing goals for this year, and since I have some myself, then I will share them with you, along with some other goals that might not be directly writing related.
- Completely edit, revise, and polish Dementophobia.
- Finish Illuminata.
- Begin editing Illuminata.
- Begin Goth Girl.
- Participate in Nano.
And other goals.
- Read 50 books(that’s my Goodreads goal).
- Finish highschool(if I didn’t do that this year that would be pretty sad, actually. It’s more of a fact than a goal, but who cares XD)
- Start my ‘college’ which will consist of writing advice books, since I have a nice stack of those.
And there you have it. I know it’s not much, but individually, they’re pretty big goals. I like having goals. It makes me feel organized.